The Author of our Life
God is the author of our life. He has written out the story of our life way before you and I were even born.
“Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” Psalm 139:16
However, we have numerous times edited our story through our sinful nature, but God always re-edits the story back to its origin (His version, the better version). We can't deny when he does re-edit our mistakes, it isnt easy nor painless, rather stretching us beyond our comfort zone only to bring us back in alignment with Him.
Therefore, let us pray and ask God to teach and show us these 5 things:
1. Loving God enough to ask Him what is it WE can do for Him, not only what he can do for us.
2. Loving to be in His presence by finding ourselves praying to Him many times just because we love Him, not only praying to Him when things are tough or when we need something.
3. Being able to praise Him no matter what is going on in our lives rather than get mad or disappointed in Him when He doesn't asnwer our prayers as we would like Him too
4. Being able to love HIm and revere Him for who He is not only because of what He does
5. Knowing to pray in aligment with God's will and believing that He wants to answer our prayers we pray in line with His will.
I hope that you will consider these five things into your daily lives and to trust God's plan! Have a blessed weekend everyone!